The oil pump idler and driven gears on the 250/350 Austrian four stroke dirt bikes are plastic and warped gears and broken teeth have been the cause of motor failures for years.
Taco Moto has developed a race ready solution to this issue.
CNC cut from aerospace grade 7075 aluminum and hard anodized in high wear areas like the center of the idler gear bore and the pump driven gear these metal upgrade gears are works bike quality and proven race winners.
Weighing just 48 grams they're only 2 grams heavier than the oem plastic set.
Remove a major failure point from your engine and eliminate the need to routinely inspect, replace and worry about plastic gears in your engine.
- Machined and anodized in Las Vegas, NV USA
- 7075 aluminum
- Skeletonized for maximum weight savings
- Only 48 grams for the set
- Bullet proof your engine for racing or trail riding
- Hard anodized on inside bore of idler gear
- Hard anodized on driven gear
- Baja tested Baja proven
2015 - 2022 250/350 SX-F XC-F FC FX MC-F EX
2016 - 2023 250/350 EXC-F EXC XCF-W FE FE s
79238006100 IDLER GEAR
77038001100 PUMP GEAR
EARLIER MODEL 250-350 KTM
450-501 KTM / HUSKY / GASGAS