Spectro Platinum SX4 Engine Oil
Platinum SX4 is the ultimate full synthetic motor lubricant for all four-stroke motocross and off road machines.
SX4 is extremely shear-stable and designed specifically for use in high RPM racing conditions. Cams, rods, cylinders and pistons benefit tremendously from the increased Spectro ZDDP anti-wear additive treatments.
Meets all known motorcycle manufacturers’ warranty requirements and recommendations. A.P.I. SH/SG, JASO MA.
- Ultimate full synthetic motor lubricant for all four-stroke motocross and off road machines
- For use in high RPM racing conditions
- Cams, rods, cylinders and pistons benefit from the increased Spectro ZDDP anti-wear additive treatments
- Meets all known motorcycle manufacturers’ warranty requirements and recommendations, A.P.I. SH/SG, JASO MA
- A fully proven race oil for the most demanding applications
Spectro Golden4 Off Road Engine Oil
Golden 4 Offroad synthetic blend is formulated specifically for the demands of high performance off-road machines, exceeds all known manufacturer’s warranty requirements, plus A.P.I. SL/JASO MA/MA2.
This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
- Batch blend of premium quality synthetic and petroleum base oils
- Provides smoother shifting, higher shear stability, while prolonging engine and transmission life
- Safe for wet clutch applications
- Exceeds all known manufacturers' warranty requirements and recommendations, including a.P.I. SL/JASO ma/MA2
Spectro has a long history of involvement with KTM, as it was in the very first ones imported to the US.
In fact the history of the Golden Spectro oil goes back over 40 years when John Penton discovered a unique synthetic lubricant product that Spectro had developed and began to market it under the “Hi-Point” brand that included apparel, parts, tires and more – all developed for the off-road motorcycle racer and enthusiast. Mr. Penton knew that Spectro’s superior quality and performance was just what he was looking for to package as a Hi-Point product. Spectro Oils packaged various products as Hi-Point including synthetic blends for two- and four-stroke engines, two-stroke injector, gear lube, fork oils, chain lube and filter fluid all produced by Spectro. 1966 also happens to be the year when John and KTM began importing the Austrian machines to the US under the Penton brand.