Brembo (B2B) Fits:
- KTM ’14-20 125-500 All Models
- Husqvarna ’14-17 125-501 TE/TC/TX/FE/FX – Brembo Brakes
- Sherco All Models with Brembo clutch and brake master cylinders
Brembo (B2C) fits:
- KTM ’16-20 125/150 SX/XC/XCW
- KTM ’06-20 250/300 XC/SX/XCW/EXC/6D
- KTM ’11-20 350 XCF/XCWF/EXCF/SXF/6D
- KTM ’09-10 400 XCWF/EXCF
- KTM ’07-20 450 XCF/SXF/XCWF/EXCF
- KTM ’12-20 500 XCFW/EXCF/6D
- KTM ’08-11 530 XCFW/EXCF
- Husqvarna ’14-16 125-501 TE/TC/FE/FC (except ’16 FC & ’16 TC 125)
- Husaberg ’11-14 125-570 FE/FX/TE
- Beta ’10-19 All Models
- Sherco All years and all models with Brembo clutch and brake master cylinders
- TM '08-20 All models with Brembo clutch master cylinder
About Midwest Mountain Engineering
Dirt Bike Brake & Clutch Lever Design - Our Story
They say “necessity is the mother of all invention” and it is true in this case. My riding buddy developed a severe case of Psoriatic Arthritis affecting his hands and feet. He eventually gained control of his condition with self administered injections but for a while it was looking like his riding days were over. We take our kids riding and camping with us all over the place and they have become best friends. Since Jerry is our fearless leader, the future of continuing adventures was in question. Standing on foot pegs was painful and was bad enough but working the clutch at all, let alone at the level Jerry was used to would be impossible. Something needed to change.
We began discussing ways to reduce clutch forces. Jerry had purchased the smaller diameter master cylinder for his old KTM 200 and I had put the Raptor lever sold by MSR on my YZ250 years ago. We got to thinking that there must be a mechanical way to do the same thing for a hydraulic clutch that the Raptor did for a cable clutch. We handmade several prototypes to take to a local trail ride and found some Double A riders to try them out. They worked well enough that one guy who squeezed the lever questioned whether it was actually connected to the clutch!
We received a patent in 2011 and have been selling levers for over 10 years now. We have delivered our products to just about every country in the world!