Your dirt bike was built for the dirt. We get it. You need aftermarket parts that are built tough and can take a beating - just like your Husky. The ATLAS Throttle Lock is the perfect addition and here's why:
You don't want to waste any energy getting to the trail, and you definitely will appreciate the break the ATLAS provides on your ride home or to basecamp after a long off-road ride.
The ATLAS is made to last with your choice of black or polished hardened stainless steel.
Clutter on your bars is the last thing you want when you're getting gnarly on the trail. The ATLAS Throttle Lock's low profile body is tucked out of the way and it's mounted off of the grip so you don't need to worry about accidentally engaging it on the trail.
Whatever you have planned for your bike the ATLAS is built to come along and give you a hand.
Fitment: any 125-501 of any year
You’ll want the Bottom Kit if:
- There’s a heated grip wire that comes out the top half of the rubber grip flange.
- If you have more than 1.5 inches (38mm) of clearance between the inner plastic throttle sleeve (under the rubber grip) with the gas tank at a full right turn.
- The majority of motorcycles will use the Bottom Kit.
You’ll want the Top Kit if:
- There’s a heated grip wire that comes out the bottom half of the rubber grip flange.
- If you have less than 1.5 inches (38mm) of clearance between the inner plastic throttle sleeve (under the rubber grip) with the gas tank at a full right turn.
Design, Function and Safety: The ATLAS Throttle Lock Uniquely Has It All
Easy to engage and disengage
The ATLAS is engaged and disengaged with your thumb and is always within reach. Engaging a bar end throttle lock may seem easy at the dealership, but is terribly awkward once you're cruising at 70 mph.
Not specific to year, make or model
Doesn't take up any grip space
Mounts securely to your bike
Offers a smooth riding experience
Installation without drilling or removing anything
Made of high quality materials