COVID-19 UPDATE: JD Jetting is currently experiencing significant production and shipping delays and orders may take 2 weeks or more to fulfill for this item.
However we DO have DynoJet PowerCommander tuners, Vortex and GET ECUs in stock for most bikes.
- Also note we don’t recommend the Dobeck EJK based tuners for the new 2020 O2 sensor equipped four stroke bikes as the map steals away a portion of the increased fueling. Look at the Power Commander, Vortex ECU or GET ECU which don’t use the O2 data in fueling.
The JD Tuner is the best selling and most widely trusted EFI controller on the market and for good reason. JD Products have been in the performance tuning business longer than just about anyone and have a reputation and track record of success no one else can can match.
Forget downloading maps. Forget looking up settings. The JD installs in mere minutes and you are off to a better, more powerful, smoother ride.
For a non O2 (lambda) sensor equipped biks (12-19 dual sport bikes and 11+ MX and off road bikes) the JD is a terrific solution for a rider looking to up the performance, cooling and longevity of his engine. For O2 sensor bikes take a look at the Dynojet Power Commander for a piggyback style unit that eliminates the plundering of the added fuel issue.
- NO COMPUTER NEEDED
- NO DYNO REQUIRED
- User programmable accelerator pump setting!
- Plug N' Play Installation - Minutes to Install
- Base Settings are preset
- Uses Unique Load Based Technology
- Offers Full Range Tunability on the unit
- Simple Push Button Adjustment Interface
- Does Not Interfere with Stock ECU Operation
- 2-Year Warranty - Does NOT void any OEM vehicle warranty. Read about the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
- Compact Size - 2.2" H x 3.4" W x 0.5" D
This device is for Closed Course Competition Use only.
Not Intended for Street Use! Does not conform to CARB / EPA laws and regulations and is not legal for use upon a highway. This controller is NOT California ON-ROAD approved for CARB E.O. D-654
Your order of this product is your consent of agreement to these terms. You agree to hold harmless Taco Moto Co. and JD Jetting Inc. from any damages you may incur from the use of this product and you consent to the mandate that this device be installed on a closed course competition use only racing vehicle and will not be used on a regulated highway.
Pair this to a Pro Moto Billet End cap or FMF exhaust for the ultimate power upgrade.