The Dirt Tricks Front Sprocket is built from an ultra-hard tool steel. Most front sprockets sold today are “case hardened”, meaning that only a thin outer layer of steel is hardened. Below that layer is soft steel. Our front sprockets are fully heat treated giving them the ultimate toughness and wear resistance. How can we have such a hard material without it being brittle? Shock resistant tool steel is the answer.
This is the same tool steel used to punch holes through 1″ thick plates of steel, on high speed punch presses. There's no other front sprocket out there like this.
• MADE IN THE USA!
• One year wear guarantee:
• if you wear it out, we will replace it!
• Made from high grade shock resistant tool steel
• Machined to the tightest industry standards
• Special “through” hardening process for
• ultimate toughness and longevity
• 13 tooth front sprocket Weighs 5oz
Also consider replacing the sprocket bolt with this upgrade, snapping them off is a pretty common thing unfortunately.
Torqe spec 44.3 foot pounds