Allot of guys will hack the TPS on thier bikes thinking this ‘tune’ will give them a more powerful machine.
The TPS correct and accurate TPS setting is essential for the ECU to use for looking up fuel and ignition values to run your bike with.
Confirm that your TPS is set to spec with the TPS Harness.
Plugs in series with the TPS and uses a meter to read the voltage output to confirm the setting on fuel injected bikes.
- 12-16 KTM EXC, XCF-W
- 16 and prior Husqvarna FE and FEs
- 12 and prior KTM SXF and XC-F
- 12-15 KTM XC-F 6-days
- 14 and prior Husaberg FX450, FE501S
- 16 and prior Husqvarna FC (use the black and white wires to read TPS values on this machine)
- all years Husqvarna SMR 511
- 17+ KTM EXC-F, XCF-W
- 17+ Husqvarna FE, FEs
- 16+ KTM XC-F
- 16+ KTM SXF
- any KTM SXF Factory Edition
- KTM 690 with matching plug
- 17+ Husqvarna FC