Extremely durable design with a replaceable wear pad.
Developed for Hard Enduro, Baja, Motocross, and off-road. Suitable for all types of riding.
Streamlined profile with increased coverage of swing arm mounting tabs.
Large chamfered outside leading and bottom edges for maximum rock deflection.
Redesigned wear pad mounting bolts with deeper recesses to reduce snagging and provide more clamping strength.
The replaceable wear pad works well for high wear conditions like mud, sand, and oversized sprockets.
- Fits standard and sealed chains.
- Includes new mounting hardware.
- Industry leading plastic formula “RMS” (Return Memory System).
- Absorbs impacts and returns to center.
- Friction reducing additives and UV protection to eliminate color fade.
- Used by championship winning race teams worldwide.
- Recommended by MXA, Dirt Bike and Dirt Rider magazines.
- Made in the USA.
US Patent: D600,600
EU Patents: 001155048-0001; 001155048-0002
Replacement wear pads available for individual sale.
KTM (2024) 150-500 XCW, XCF-W, EXC, XW-F
KTM (23-24) 125-450 SX, SX-F, XC, XC-F 2 & 4 Strokes
KTM (22-24) 250, 450 SX-F Factory Edition
HUSKY (22-24) FC 250, 450 Rockstar Edition
HUSKY (23-24) FC, FX 250-450 & TC, TX 125-300
GAS GAS (2023) MC 250,450 Factory Edition 4 Strokes
HUSKY (2024) FE 250-501 & TE 150-300
GAS GAS (2024) EC, ES, EX, MC 125-500 2 & 4 Strokes