Ditch that enormous rear end on your 17-19 Husky 250-501 FE dual sport and have the run, brake and turn signals all combined into one single light unit.
Our own exclusive in-house Taco Labs design light is plug and play simple and installs in less then 25 min.
Take weight and bulk off the tail end of your bike and avoid having eternal signals that break off in a crash, vibrate loose, interfere with bike luggage or cargo racks or melt from the exhaust.
- DIY simple installation
- Husqvarna OEM connectors for plug and play simplicity
- Installs with only a few simple hand tools
- Saves weight and bulk on the tail end of your bike
- No signals to break, vibrate off, interfere with bags or racks or melt from the hot exhaust
- Super clean ‘all in one’ design
- Water tight light assembly with rubber wire entrance grommet
- Clear lens with magnification refractors molded into the viewing area
- 12 super bright red LEDs at full intensity for brake function (the most of any aftermarket light)
- 12 super bright red LED’s at 50% intensity for running light function (the most of any aftermarket light)
- 6 super bright yellow LED’s at full intensity for turn signal function in either direction
- Add optional pre wired brake light pulsar module (pluses the light for 4 seconds before glowing steady)
- Lifetime warranty on light
As featured on a bike build on the cover of Dirt Bike Magazine VIDEO
INCLUDED IN THE KIT FOR 17-19 BIKES:
- Exclusive WHITE or BLACK Rtech under fender
- All-in-one combo light with OEM connectors
- LED Flasher: If running any LED signals on your bike you’ll need an LED Flasher to convert from incandescent to LED (only one flasher needed per bike).
- Signal Flasher Indicator Whip - converts dashboard flasher LED (otherwise all lights may flash like hazards) .
- Brake Pulsar: flashes the rear brake light for added visibility.
Pair the Tidy Tail light with our Fork Wrap 360 front signals for the ultimate lighting package.
May not be street legal in all states.