- The SKF Fork Mud Scraper Kit is an innovative solution developed specifically for the off-road market. It is designed to be positioned on the upper fork tube without the need to dismantle the wheel. Due to an innovative design, the SKF Mud Scraper Kit is installed to the fork tube and is closed by cotter pins. It is a ready-to-use solution that can be installed quickly during muddy conditions to prevent seal and bushing damage. The Mud Scraper Kit prevents contamination from mud and the abrasion it causes, thus ensuring the performance of the fork and the service life of the seal and bushing.
- We recommend 'gluing' these onto the fork with a few small dabs of RTV gasket maker silicone weather seal caulking and we leave these on year around. Some guys will install these for muddy races or wet season riding. We've found that over many seasons and tens of thousands of miles of testing that we've yet to have a set of fork seals fail or leak so long as we're running these.
- Quick and easy to install.
- No dis-mantling the fork or wheel.
- Prevents seal and bushing damage.
- Maintains fork performance in muddy conditions.
- The kit includes two fork mud scrapers, cotter pins for fastening and a handy instruction leaflet.
Made in Italy since 1907
Fitment is all WP equipped 250-530 KTM, Husqvarna, Husaberg motorcycles.