Innovative? Unique? For sure.
The best hand guards out there? Probably.
Reflex Racing Handguards have combined flexibility and durability, these guards are constructed of 6061 billet aluminum for standard and oversize dirt bike, snow bike bars they adjust and accommodate widths from 29" to 32". Complete set includes a pair of inner mounts, guard bars, plastic shields with graphics, all mounting hardware and instructions.
The STANDARD mounted system leaves your excising bar clamp set up intact and used a Reflex provided clamp that secures to the handle bars themselves an inch or so away from the bar mounting hardware to provide a ‘stand alone’ mounting system.
- built tough almost indestructible
- patented cable union at the inner mount flexes instead of breaking or bending
- move back into place without tools after crashing, dragging or spinning out in a corner
- inner mounts to the straight section of the handlebars providing a more secure fit and clearance for controls.
- outer mount low profile bolt head prevents snags
- easiest wrap around hand guards you will ever mount
- work perfectly on Fasst Flexx bars and standard bars
- reduce bike damage and bodily injury
- injected molded plastic that deflects roosts and blocks brush
- recommended for the enduro, desert, trail or any off road riding
- over 50 color combinations to match your bike or gear
- replacement shields, decals and hardware available
- Made in the USA
Reflex Racing offeres another option:
The RECURVE mount uses the 4 bolts that hold the handle bars to the bar clams to secure a new Reflex provided bracket that both secures the ends of the bar guards and clamps down the handle bars It’s the strongest possible set up.
“But the bottom line is that they install better than any full-wrap guard on the market, they rotate and flex when you fall and then pop back into position easily, and they ward off direct blows quite superbly.”
Dirt Bike Magazine, April 2019
Note: They do not work perfectly on some Renthal Twin Walls due to the larger hole in the handle bar ends. Please call for details on how to make them work.