- With quality materials, extended coverage, and a precise fit, P3’s hand-made Carbon Skid Plates are a proven and simple way to get protection on the underside of you motorcycle. P3 Skid Plates are made from a composite material that contains Kevlar, carbon fiber, and biaxial fiberglass, and when these materials are combined using P3’s specialized resins it creates a high-impact plate with a smooth finish and a seamless construction.
- P3 molds and fits their plates to a specific make and model of machine so each plate installs easily, mounting with P3’s quick-release bracket and providing the maximum amount of coverage. Each skid plate extends from the branch of the downtubes back to the end of the frame in front of the linkage / swingarm with slight variations for each application. While your frame rails are completely covered, the skid plate also extends over each side to protect both your engine side covers, so you won’t need additional guards or plates to protect your engine.
- Carbon Fiber, Kevlar and Biaxial Fiberglass composites for super high impact strength.
- Super-high strength epoxy finish for long life and high durability.
- Black carbon fiber provides a brilliant two-tone factory finish.
- Molded design for a perfect fit.
- Most applications include engine side cover protection which eliminates the need for extra engine guards.
- Application tested for proper fitment and easy, hassle free installation, every time.
- P3's Smart Mount Bracket for quick-release fitment.