- Laser welded Iridium center electrode tip ensures high durability and greater spark
- Platinum disc welded to backside of ground electrode provides long life
- Longer insulator nose prevents fouling, Corrugated ribs on insulator prevents flashover, and the triple gasket seal eliminates combustion gas leakage
- Faster starts and quicker acceleration
- Better fuel economy and lower emissions, Trivalent Metal Plating for superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizinG
- Lasers are used for pin point precision welds, reducing excess debris. The reduction of debris decreases the required voltage to bridge the spark gap.
- Iridium disk welded on the center electrode and platinum disk welded on ground electrode reduces the wear rate on both of these surfaces.
- Ensures great durability and long life.
- Iridium tip is six (6) times harder than platinum
(SILMAR9A9S) - 6213
- 2009-23 CRF450R
- 2017-23 CRF450RX
- 2019-23 CRF450L,RWE,X