Widely regarded as the most advanced and highest performing motorcycle engine oil available today the Motul 7100 line of oils uses the same lubrication technology derived from technical partnerships with racing teams both on and off-road.
100% Synthetic Ester based motorcycle lubricant for high-performance, sport, off-road, endure, and trial bikes fitted with 4-stroke engines, integrated or non-integrated gearbox, wet or dry clutch.
Use of 100% Synthetic Ester material with anti-wear additives results in improved shear resistance for increased gear protection and engine reliability.
Compatible with modern emission regulation technology including exhaust gas after treatment systems such as catalytic converters and air injection into the exhaust pipe.
Features & details
- Meets the following standards: API SL/SH/SG and JASO MA
- Recommended for all 4-stroke motorcycles with catalytic converters
- Ester technology improves engine response
- Proprietary extreme pressure formula to protect the gearbox
- Low sulfur and phosphorus formula for bikes fitted with catalytic converters
Oil group information: https://www.machinerylubrication.com/Read/29113/base-oil-groups
A Passion For Invention
Who is Motul?
Unanimously recognized for more than 160 years for the quality of its products and the capacity for innovation and involvement in motorsports, Motul is known as the premier specialist in synthetic lubricants.
The passion that unities engine lovers with their machines is the same passion that Motul puts into innovation. The constant desire to push the limits of invention while displaying a dedication to innovation ranges from demanding the best from its suppliers, to delivering tested and proven products to its clients.
Why Choose Motul?
Capitalizing on our expertise to meet the constant demand to improve performance, Motul has a wide range of lubricant products for automobile and powersports applications.
Motul developed the first fully synthetic oil in 1971 and continues to progress the technology, pairing high-performance synthetic base oils with innovative additive packages for maximum performance, protection, and efficiency.
- Maximum oil film resistance at very high temperatures: Engine wear is reduced.
- Friction Modifier: Maximum power output, decreased operating temperature.
- Low volatility: Oil consumption is reduced.
- High sheer stability: Stable oil pressure regardless of operating conditions.