MotoMinded's new Super Mount is a hard point attachment mounting system for your headlight mask completely eliminating the trouble prone rubber straps.
You can now run the biggest, baddest LED headlight kit with no fear of the light bouncing around or coming off the front of your bike.
- Attaches the light more securely than any other mounting system
- Keeps larger lights like the Ruby R7 or the Baja Designs XL series from breaking the rubber straps or coming loose.
- Allows for slightly more room behind the light and the bike for wiring clearance
- Offers multiple wiring and harness attatchemnt points to clean everything up behind the light.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Super strong Supermount unit
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Nearly indestructible triple clamp link
- Super strong and replaceable Panduit zip-ties
SUPER MOUNT V2
- Austrian dirt bikes with a headlight and speedo use the V2 Supermount such as all the plated 250-501's like the EXCF and enduro models like the XCF-W
- Austrian dirt bikes with a flat number plate use the SLIM Supermount such as the motocross bikes and offload race bikes
- Fully compatible with two and four stroke bikes
- Both versions are fully compatible with the Moto Minded Dash
- Pre 2015 bikes may need slight modification for good fitment
- NOT COMPATIBLE with 20+ Husqvarna headlight masks with the white and yellow two piece design. Look for a revised Supermount coming soon with fitment for that mask (see photo for the example of that mask)
- NOT COMPATIBLE with the stock OEM KTM or Husky headlight as the light unit is deeper than any of the LED aftemarket lights and it touches the V2. Some user modifcations could be made to accomodate this but will void the product warranty.
SUPER MOUNT SLIM
- KTM 2014-2019, XC XC-F
- KTM 2020-2022, XC XC-W XC-F
- Husqvarna 2015-2019, TX, FX, FC
- Gas Gas 2020, EX MC
- Basically all bikes that did not come with an OEM speedo or light