The latest edition to IMS' ever growing line up of off-road footpegs, the Core Enduro has been developed in conjunction with factory teams like off-road KTM and Husqvarna and have been tailor-fit to riders needs.
The Core pegs have conquered numerous race wins before being released to test and prove the comfort, and durability in the harshest conditions.
Go longer, harder, and faster with a wider base that provides more leverage on adventure style rides. Standard teeth provide an "OEM" style feeling while the Sharp option offers the platform, look and feel of a one-off factory footpegs. These are sure to keep your boots planted no matter what's around the next corner.
- Platform Dimensions: 3.75" Length / 2.125" Width
- Cast Certified 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Certified Heat Treating / Homogenizing / Annealing Process
- Tested and developed with factory race teams
- Innovative wall design provides optimal tooth surface while reducing weight
- Raw Works-Style Finish
- Standard and Sharp tooth designs let you choose - Exceptional or Extreme Grip
- Increased width on Core Enduro Model
- Patented mud relief tooth design
- Built in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Sold as a set
FITMENT NOTE: for HUSQVARNA, fits any 14+ bike, these do not fit the pre 2014 machines.