Can we have some real talk here?
The stock Honda oil drain plugs are really terrible. They pack up with mud so you can’t get your 10mm allen wrench in there so they strip out and mushroom at the end.
And what’s up with a 10mm wrench anyways?! How many of us had to go out and buy one of those when we did the first oil change.
And then there’s the problems of dissimilar thermal expansion so they tighten over time. They gall the threads of the case, they seize in the case, they crack the case - it’s just a hot mess of drama, problems and tears
And what about Honda not including a magnet so the rider can keep visual tabs on engine wear and potential issues like gear face shear.
So in typical Taco Moto Co fashion we got to work to build a better mousetrap.
Our one of a kin plug is CNC milled from 7075 billet aluminum and ultra hard anodized in a trick looking bronze finish.
Our Baja 1000 ready oil plug is over engineered to solve all the weakness and deficiencies of the OEM unit and eliminate all of it's headaches and drama.
- Made in Las Vegas Nevada USA
- Huge surface area rare earth 18lb pull magnet that’s double captured into the plug body with a close tolerance press fit and a high strength / high heat tolerant epoxy
- Magnet traps metal flakes and debris and safely holds them until you clean them off on the next oil change
- Ulta strong 7075 billet aerospace grade aluminum
- Hard anodized
- Includes o-ring
- Nut can be turned with a 19mm or 3/4” socket
- Case alignment marking calibrated at the factory spec of 13 foot pounds or 18 newton meters
- Laser etched Taco Moto Co logo guaranteed to make you a 14% better rider and add 10% more horsepower (or so we've heard)
Replaces OEM PN: 90088-MKE-A70