Can we have some real talk here?
The stock Honda oil drain plugs are really terrible. They pack up with mud so you can’t get your 10mm allen wrench in there so they strip out and mushroom at the end.
And what’s up with a 10mm wrench anyways?! How many of us had to go out and buy one of those when we did the first oil change.
And then there’s the problems of dissimilar thermal expansion so they tighten over time. They gall the threads of the case, they seize in the case, they crack the case - it’s just a hot mess of drama, problems and tears
No rider needs this in their life.
Along comes the Taco Moto Co oil plug
CNC milled from 7075 aluminum and hard anodized in a bronze finish our plug solves all those past problems and headaches.
- Made in Las Vegas Nevada USA
- Huge 18lb magnet that’s press fit w high strength high heat adhesive
- 7075 billet aerospace grade aluminum
- Hard anodized
- Includes o-ring
- Nut can be turned with a 19mm or 3/4” socket
- Case alignment marking calibrated at the factory spec of 13 foot pounds or 18 newton meters
- Laser etched Taco Moto Co logo guaranteed to make you a 14% better rider and add 10% more horsepower