Alaska truly is the Last Frontier.
No other publication can display this rugged scenery and recreation potential with more precision than Benchmark’s Alaska Road & Recreation Atlas. The Landscape Maps™ reveal landforms with amazing realism and detail, clearly showing how the state’s vast network of roads, waterways, and recreation landmarks fit into the landscape. A complete Recreation Guide lists a myriad of outdoor activities arranged by category. This atlas is the ideal planning tool from a simple scouting trip to an extended exploration.
Benchmark field-checkers drove several thousand miles to make sure the Alaska Road & Recreation Atlas is the most accurate, comprehensive, and reliable map product ever published for the 49th State.
- Extensive road detail with Mile Markers along major highways
- Public land boundaries and access points
- Superior scales and page-to-page map overlap
- Intuitive guide for traveling by road, rail, air, or marine highway
- Town maps and guides for Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan
Categorized listings for:
- Parks, Trails, Peaks
- Camping, Cabins, RV
- Fishing spots and available species
- Hunting regions and units
- Inside Passage and Dalton Highway
2nd Edition, 2019 ISBN: 978-0-929591-14-8 / 0929591143
Map Scales: Recreation Maps 1:1,000,000 Landscape Maps 1:285,000 Metro Maps 1:125,000