THE ULTIMATE TIRE TOOL KIT
2014 Dirt Rider Magazine Product of the Year
The Baja No Pinch Ultimate Package includes our Baja No Pinch Tire tool with accessory 15mm axle, 17mm axle and 25mm sleeve. Mounts dirt bike tires on 16” to 21” wheels with axle sizes 15mm to 28mm.
The 20-23mm axle version is specially designed to save weight and only fits 16-21” wheels w an axle diameter of 20-23mm which covers most dirt bikes
The Mini Bike Kit contains a specially designed Mini Push Rod, plus 10 mm axle and 12 mm axle. This accessory kit works with the Baja No Pinch Tire tool to mount dirt bike tires on 10” to 14” wheels with either 10 mm or 12 mm axles. The Mini Bike Kit must be used with the No Pinch Tire Tool of either version (sold separately).
AXLE SIZE INFO
Rear 20mm axle
’90-12 KTM 125-530
’13-21 200-500 EXC/EXC-F/XCW
’09-14 Husaberg FE/FX/TE/TC
’14-21Husqvarna ALL 125-501
Rear 25mm axle
’13-20 KTM ALL SX/SXF/XC/XCF
’16-20 Husqvarna TC/TX/FC/FX 125-450
Front 26mm axle
’03-16 KTM 125-530 (except ’15-’17 XC/XCF/SX/SXF)
’09-14 Husaberg FE/FX/TE
’14-16 Husqvarna ALL (except ’16 TC/FC)
Front 22mm axle
’14 KTM 450SXF Factory Edition
’15-16 KTM XC/XCF/SX/SXF/SXF-FE
’16-20 KTM ALL 125-500
’16 Husqvarna TC/FC 125-450
’17-20 Husqvarna ALL 125-501
The CNC machined parts on the Tool are all manufactured in the USA. All parts are anodized or treated with black oxide for longevity and improved appearance.
About the Baja No Pinch Tire Tool:
The Baja No Pinch tire tool is designed to simplify the installation of your dirt bike tires. The powerful rack and pinion system pushes the tire over the rim, eliminating the chance of a pinched inner tube during installation. The Tool is constructed to be both light weight and strong and can easily be carried in your travel pack.
- No more pinched tubes when installing a tire.
- Powerful rack and pinion system.
- Components custom CNC machined in the USA.
- 6061 anodized aluminum bracket and axle shaft for light weight.
- Steel handle and bead push rod for high strength.
- Black oxide treated for surface protection.
- Strong and light weight system - perfect for taking on the trail or off-road.
- Total weight 1.8 pounds - hardly noticeable in your travel pack.
- Takes the hassle out of tire installation.
- The Baja Tool comes with a 20mm axle shaft. If you need a different size, please order either the 25mm sleeve or the 17mm shaft accessory. Note: the 17mm sleeve is perfectly designed to screw in and replace the 20mm shaft that comes with the Baja Tool and the 25mm sleeve is meant to fit over the original 20mm shaft.