The unique ProTech Guards offer so much more protection to the fork stanchion tubes vs the stock guards against roost, rocks and damage increasing the service life of your forks.
Just one stone chip to the chrome fork leg can be enough to create a divot or deep scratch and as the forks repeatedly pass over it will cause seal damage and oil leaks.
Losing suspension oil and possibly air pressure on an AER fork will end your ride or race so keeping this stanchion protected has to be top priority.
And with as expensive as replacement fork legs are upwards of $1,100 each and a repair in the $600-$900 range purchasing just one set of ProTech Guards pays for itself many multiple times over.
Whether you race pro motocross, ride dual sport, run enduro, extreme enduro or you're just a weekend hero these guards are a must have protection.
Finish all your races, score points, win championships.
KEEFER TESTING REVIEW
- NEW DESIGN, much greater area of the fork stanchion now protected from stone chips and damage
- EASY FITMENT, Easily fitted with no need to remove fork legs
- MONEY SAVING, Saves you money on fork servicing throughout the year
- HONDA CRF 250 R 2022
- HONDA CRF 250 RX 2022
- HONDA CRF 300 RX 2022
- HONDA CRF 450 L 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022
- HONDA CRF 450 R 2020 / 2021 / 2022
- HONDA CRF 450 RX 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022
- HONDA CRF 450 X 2019 / 2020