KTM 2016+ XC-F, SX-F (250, 350, 450)KTM 2017+ SX, XC, XC-W, SX-F, XC-F (125, 150, 250, 300, 350, 450) Husqvarna 2016 FC (250, 350, 450)Husqvarna 2017+ FC, FE, FX, TC, TE, TX (125, 150, 250, 300, 350, 450)
**NOTE - 2020 bikes require 1mm of the radiator fin insert to be filed off from the soft copper probe.**
Any serious rider knows the need for keeping the radiators both cool and protected. Save yourself time, money, and a headache by purchasing the bundle and be prepared for anything!
- -Designed to work with Trail Tech fan kits
- -Unobstructed front air flow to enhance cooling efficiency.
- -Integrated spigot protector guards lower radiator spigot from being damaged from sticks, rocks and crash damage. Patent Pending
- -Integrated radiator tab protector.
- -Lightweight design.
Patent Pending Radiator Spigot Guards.
Trail Tech's TTO Temperature Switching Fan Kit monitors your KTM's cooling system performance and automatically activates the fan to keep engine at optimum temperature range.
• Custom adjustment of temperature trigger point
• No cutting of fluid lines with included fin sensor
• 30 watt draw
NOTE: Please make sure bike has necessary power available.
On bikes that have a regulated thermostatically controlled harness (this includes all new KTM and Husqvarna EFI 2 strokes) you will need to install the included wire harness back to the battery and attached the fan kit to that wire harness.
|TEMP SENSOR||-40°C/F - 300°C/575°F|
|FAN AIR FLOW||147 CFM|
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||12V DC ONLY|
|AMP DRAW||3 AMPS|
|WATT DRAW||30 WATTS|