We couldn't find an existing in tank fuel filter that was bulletproof enough for our Baja 1000 and round-the-world torture tested bikes so we up and built our own using design and construction methods borrowed from NASCAR, SCORE Trophy Truck racing and the aviation industry.
- Made in the USA
- Guaranteed for life
- Wont split, crack, leak, fail or leave you stranded.
- CNC billet case
- 360 psi rated burst pressure vs 145 psi for stock filter (system operational max pressure is 115 psi)
- Flows 16 times more fuel than the bike can use at WOT
- O-ring sealed
- Fully cleanable and rebuildable
- 225 hour service life interval between cleaning
- 20-30 micron filtration trap rate (mean)
- Aviation and race grade materials and construction
- 3.2 times more particle capture area than a stock filter
- Includes (2) 4" and (1) 6" high pressure hoses
- Includes (4) high pressure fuel injection system hose clamps
FITMENT - any KTM, GASGAS, Husqvarna, Husaberg that uses the stock Mahle K97 filter
4-stoke: All fuel injected 250, 350, 450, 500, 501, 690, 701 models
2-stroke: all fuel injected 250, 300 models
We recommend using this in conjunction with the Golan Tank Disconnect Filter for the best possible protection of the fuel injector.