Did you know that KTM offers different dirt bike models with both a thin and thick wall tank, and various Acrebis, IMS, Clarke, Safari and KTM Hard Parts tanks switch around between thick and thin wall designs too.
Do you have any idea if your tank is thin or thick?
Do you even know how to check for that?!
If you have the Taco Moto Co universal fitment fuel 90 tap it absolutely doesn't matter, we got you covered.
The other thing needing upgrading is the tap from plastic to metal and minimizing it as much as possible so it's completely out harms way reducing the likelihood of a DNF from fuel connector issues.
- Another killer product from Taco Moto using aerospace grade materials and production quality
- Thinnest possible design to minimize impact exposure in a crash
- CNC billet fittings and connectors
- Two compete sets of O-rings one for each adapter
- Replacement O-rings can be sourced at any parts or hardware store or for free from Taco Moto
- Accommodates both thin and thick wall tanks
- Tightens with a 1/4" socket on the bottom of the adapter
- Genuine OEM Oetiker clamps
- One kit lets you connect to any tank
- Available in orange, black, blue, red and silver
To build the ultimate Baja 1000 ready fuel system pair this with the following components:
GOLAN QUICK DISCONNECT FUEL FILTER
TACO MOTO CO 3K HOUR FUEL PUMP
TACO MOTO CO 225 HOUR IN TANK FUEL FILTER
CPC CHROMED BRASS FUEL LINE CONNECTOR
Depending on the tank you have you may need a replacement pump nut.
Any KTM, Husaberg, Husqvarna, GASGAS fuel injected 125-570 dirt bike 2011 to current with a tank that has a fuel outlet port on the bottom left of the tank (see photos). Compatible with all OEM and aftermarket tanks.