Sock tanks have a different connector thickness then aftermarket tanks.
IMS tanks have different thicknesses then Acebis tanks.
Some guys like to switch up tanks for different rides.
Keeping all that sorted out can be a real pain the a55. That's where our universal tank 90 saves the day. It's the first of it's kind to be compatible with whatever tank you run because it comes with both a thin and thick wall tank adapter. Pretty damn clever.
Use the SILVER fitting for the thicker tanks
Use the BLACK fitting for the thicker tanks
- CNC billet fittings and connectors
- Two compete sets of O-rings one for each adapter
- Replacement O-rings can be sourced at any parts or hardware store
- Accommodates both thin and thick wall tanks
- Tightens with a 1/4" socket on the bottom of the adapter
- The silver adapter is for thick wall tanks
- The black adapter is for thin wall tanks
- One kit lets you connect to any tank