The best full system for the Honda big bore thumper bikes we’ve ever tested.
Without question the best designed and built exhaust product we've ever seen or installed, it's a complete masterpiece of construction, nothing else even comes close.
Titanium will turn purple with a few heat cycles.
Graves' precise engineering develops precision products that are designed to outlook, outperform and outlast the competition. Graves Exhaust systems are designed for the elite rider seeking top of the line performance, fit, finish and value. This exhaust system was developed using the same technology that has powered the Graves Racing Team and supported racers to 31 Professional AMA National Championships including 9 Superbike Championship titles and 3 Pro Side x Side.
The Goal of Graves when designing this exhaust system is to provide the best performing, highest quality product on the market. We did not compromise in the development of this system. Material diameters, the silencer core size and length are optimized for maximum power output throughout the throttle and RPM range.
- New Octagon Silencer Design Featuring: Titanium silencer body with Titanium end caps and a Carbon Fiber beauty cover. The new silencer has greater volume for reduced sound, long life and a deep throaty exhaust note
- The slip-on silencer is designed as a one piece unit that slips onto the stock header system. The silencer body has one integrated mounting tab for a clean strapless design. The tailpipe/silencer pipe secures to the motorcycle using the included clamp.
- Ti components constructed from High Heat Aerospace Grade Titanium that resists breaking down up to 800* Celsius 1472* F
-Standard forestry approved quiet core / spark arrestor is included
This system performs like it looks and looks like it performs. (11/10ths and maximum effort every time from Graves) - Chuck Graves
As with any aftermarket muffler the outlet angle may direct the exhaust at turn signals or other accessories or luggage attached to the bike.
- Stock 13.8 lbs
- Yoshi 7.0 lbs (49% lighter than stock - 6.8 lbs)
- Graves 4.7 lbs (66% lighter than stock - 9.1 lbs, 33% lighter than the Yoshi - 2.3 lbs)
- Stock DB @ Idle 78
- Stock DB @ 5000 RPM 90
- Sound Insert with Spark Arrestor DB @ Idle 90
- Sound Insert with Spark Arrestor DB @ 5000 RPM 96
- 2019-2022 CRF450L/RL/X
This product is intended for closed course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. 1. “NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA” / 2. “NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES” / 3. “LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR USE, UPON A HIGHWAY”
“Just installed the Athena Get ECU (no Wi-Fi) from Taco Moto and also the Graves slip on exhaust. What an incredible difference it made! Lots more power and no more twitchy throttle. A totally different bike now. And the Graves exhaust sounds great and not too loud. And weighs 9lbs less than stock. And added the Smog Block Off kit and got rid of that decel snapping” Greg R.