The best LED bulb kit for the KTM and Husky bikes available, now using the robust 10.0 bulb.
These bulbs provide the much needed low beam cutoff pattern for running your bike on the street. Don't be that guy, pissing off all others on the road. Get much better output while still being a responsible and legal rider.
This high output LED headlight bulb kit includes a replacement rear cap and proper plugs for install into a 2014 and newer KTM EXC, XC 2 or 4 stroke, and 2016 and newer Husky models including 2020+ bikes with the factory headlight.
The bulb will offer beam patterns very much like stock, but much more usable light. No more little yellow dim candle on the front of your bike!
Important: Important: On bikes using the Cyclops rectifier (Carbureted 2 strokes and carbureted 4 strokes) Now works on high and low beam! if you have a switch.
- Carbureted 2 strokes will need the optional plug and play rectifier.
- TPI two strokes need no extra parts.
- This does not work on the standard Freeride, Does work on the electric Freeride.
- This kit omits the parking light bulb.
- Plug and play
- Approximately 5500 lumens on low, 7500 on high
- All new 10.0 LED headlight bulb using all metal bases
- 38 watt power draw in low and high beam
- 5600K color light
- IP 68 rated