The all new for 2024 Taco Moto SX1 ecu by GET
Our most popular and best rated ECU just got even better!
Sure there's other ecu's out there - but none of them are a Taco Moto GET ecu.
An evolutionary advancement over the previous generation RX1 released in 2018 this all new system from Taco Moto and GET include the following features and improvements:
- Full CANbus functionality adapted to the future generation of dirt bikes *
- All new Monitor 2.0 technology that displays OBD2 engine and ecu data on the app like: RPM, coolant temp, intake air temp, battery voltage, barometric pressure, and more *
- All new 32bit ST processor and updates to key system components *
- All new Wifi com module with new processor and electronics for improved signal acquisition and data transfer speeds *
- All new smaller Y-cable accessory cable * (included with Wi-Fi com)
- Improved optional traction control knob *
- Fully compatible with the soon to be released Taco Moto quick shifter retrofit system
- Fully compatible with the soon to be released AutoTune system
- Fully compatible with the soon to be released Taco Moto Tune at Home Program
- Fully automotive grade components that meet strict OEM production standards
- GPA level selection in the app and more feature coming soon (upcoming WiGET App updates) *
- System data can also be viewed on an OBD2 scanner or app *
- Fully compatible with the current quickshift feature on the Austrian 2023 competition and 2024 enduro bikes *
- Fan control function in the app allowing the rider to set fan on and off points and perform function testing *
- Fully future compatible with the next generation of GET accessories *
- Built-in barometric pressure sensor PERFECTLY adjusts fueling for elevation changes (EXCLUSIVE TO THE GET ECU)
- Most bikes will now start without the choke
- Lean cough and stall condition virtually completely eliminated
- Convert your Honda L / RL into a race ready competition bike
- Loaded with very popular RACE and SINGLE TRACK maps 2. More available on request
- Easy installation with simple hand tools
- WiFi into your bike to see diagnostic data, trouble codes, tune and modify the fueling and ignition of maps (EXCLUSIVE TO THE GET ECU)
- Create up to 999 custom map templates in the app, more possible maps than any other ecu product
- Fueling can be increased up to 30% and decreased 10% with the easy to use free smart phone app.
- Ignition can be adjusted -30 deg to +5 deg with the easy to use free smart phone app.
- The rev limiter can be increased up to 500 over stock with the easy to use free smart phone app.
- One of the most widely used performance ECU on the race track, run by almost all Super Cross teams and on podium bikes in every racing category from GNCC, WORKS, Dakar, EnduroCross, AMA National Enduro and a growing list of class Baja 1000 wins.
- Wi-Fi Com exclusive to the GET allows you to fine-tune engine parameters such as injection, ignition and rev limit using a smartphone or tablet and see bike data in real time.
*Items with an asterisk are new for 2024 in the SX1
Taco Moto GET SX1 ECU KIT includes:
Two Taco Moto exclusive maps
Taco Moto exclusive firmware and configuration
Taco Moto lifetime tech support
WiFi Communication Module with included Y connection cable
Ten Level Traction Control Switch
Fully in a league all it’s own with class leading features and functions that no other engine management system can match
You already know the Taco Moto GET is the best ECU platform in dirtbiking today
Unique maps created in-house by Taco Moto developed with our tuning partner Derek Harris from HP Racing and the engineering staff at Athena Italy, test ridden by Mike Spurgin and a team of riders all over the American west from Baja, Colorado, Canada and all points in between.
The ultimate ECU for light ADV and dual sport users
This is the most sought after ECU by vet riders, adventure seekers, racers, stunt riders, snow bikers, flat trackers, Baja 1000 champions, weekend warriors and all riders in between.
Better Low end, Better Mid Range, Better Top End, Better Everywhere
The most adaptable, configuragle, customizable and functional dirt bike ecu there's ever been.
Trusted by American Honda Racing to power all three of their bikes in 2023 to all three championships ridden by Jet Lawrence, Hunter Lawrence and Chase Sexton. A record in Supercross racing history and all in it's introductory year. Put that same power and capability in your bike.
Traction control that lets you ride greasy, snotty, sketchy terrain with confidence and ease up that vice-grip hold on the bars and relax. Makes riding a bike more fun because of more control and smoother power. Ride longer days, feel less fatigue, take years off your body because the bike is now working for you instead of against you.
Better power for better control and a better ride.
The Taco Moto SX1 GET system will turn your machine into the most powerful, adaptable and smoothest running bike you’ve ever ridden. No question.
It matters where you get your ECU and there’s no better shop to work with than Taco Moto. Read the reviews out there, see what other riders and racers are saying about us and you’ll see who has you back when it comes to bike performance and tuning products
'Setup was very easy, pretty much plug and play with a TPS calibration. Very simple. Right away I could feel how smooth the engine braking and on/off throttle response was. I’ve ridden a vortex bike and mine is so much smoother with the SX1. Def more power is higher gears like 5th and 6th. I wanted to sell my CRF450L because of how choppy it used to feel. 100% worth the price in my opinion as I’m used to purchasing standalone ecu’s like fuel tech etc on my drag bikes
The GET SX1 completely transformed the riding experience of my bike. Feels like it should have been from the factory. Ultra smooth throttle response, very predictable throttle inputs without a throttle tamer. Engine braking is very soft and smooth now. Also the power is definitely increased in the higher gears. Worth the money. This should be everyone’s first mod.'
'This ecu is smooth!!! Power delivery is so good, very predictable, linear, etc and the app is awesome, the ability to see diagnostics, alter tunes etc is great. I can see it coming in very handy if somewhere that only low octane fuel is available.'
'I’m in Shreveport La with 105* days and lots of humidity and I’m comparing the TacoMoto SX1 on a 2019 with a Vortex and Yoshi pipe on it now and flameout is still an issue although better than stock the Vortex still had the issue and the random stall at speed.
The GET on my 2022 RL has been awesome and all the issues that the Vortex 2019 have with flame out and stalls are not there. The GET is hands down better so far with my experience, did a TON of research and landed on the GET and decided to get it from TM.
I chose Taco Moto because I said in the beginning, there was a high likelihood I’d need to make adjustments or ask questions. They offered that. I don’t know them personally but I looked into their company and these are TRUE motorcycle people. With that I assume they would understand the frustration and urgency in correcting issues better than a customer service representative who may not ride or be as heavily involved in the dual sport world.
Also ordered the full Yosh exhaust to do at the same time. I’ll be reporting back my experience with the whole process.'
GET SX1 is hands down the way to go. It has the best reviews and the best features and it is future proof at this time. Better gas mileage, better power, more features, no gas in your oil, excellent support from Taco Moto, app tuneabillity, etc.
The GET had much better reviews according to the youtube videos I watched and general feedback on facebook The choice is clear.
Taco Moto is the best and knows this product the best so buying from them is the way to go. Mike helped me dial my ecu in and the shipping process was outstanding. Bike has way more power now and I don't have any flameouts or jerky throttle. Paired with the Graves exhaust. Outstanding!'
Bike was flawless. Beyond impressed with the @tacomoto.co GET ECU and the traction control. Being able to change the dynamic of the bike on the fly is epic.
This is by far my favorite bike I have ridden to date. What a gem”
“2023 500 exc-f.
I've been riding this bike since spring, about 1000 miles of mostly tight single track and my average speed on a trail ride is about 11-12 mph. I have loved this bike so far!
But, I went and bought the Taco Moto Get SX1 ECU and the Graves exhaust. Mostly because I didn't like how often my fan was kicking on from heating up, but also because people say it is better for trails.
I was worried that maybe I shouldn't have bought this yet.
Today I took the bike up to the woods this morning to run it through some trails and see how it felt. I was planning to ride 10-20 miles max and call it a day.
This is what happened:
The trail mode option felt immediately different, and I got right into the single track. I had to stop because the back tire was gripping so much that I thought it must be flat. It's a worn down recon hybrid tire that has been spinning more and more every ride. But the tire wasn't flat. It was the tuner. I think it has traction control programmed in, or something else. But wow, the grip felt better than when the tire was brand new--quite a bit better actually. I was lifting the front tire on hill climbs that I have routinely spun to stop on. I did not realize there was that much traction potential. I did not expect this to be such a huge gain.
What else? The power deliver is much smoother. And, with the gobs of extra traction, it really made the ride experience much more relaxing. I ended up putting down about 50 miles because I was so excited. But, really, it felt like 25 miles. The amount of effort needed to deal with the stock power was far more than I realized. With the Taco GET, I feel like the bike is just riding its self up the hills or through the technical challenges. It really is night and day.
I'd say it's like spreading room temperature butter on toast vs refrigerated butter. Refrigerated butter can be spread on toast, but it's more work.
-It's a safer bike now because I'm able to focus more of my attention on other aspects of the ride besides the throttle management.
-I can ride a lot further since I am not expending as much energy. I was not nearly as tired as I would have normally been after 50 miles of single track.
-I shouldn't have waited so long for this upgrade.
-I want to go ride again.
-The fan came on a few times, but turned off quickly. Maybe 20% of what it normally does on a ride.”
Otto R, Oregon
*Note - This engine control unit is a closed course competition use only component and use of this device may result in increased engine power, RPM redline settings, and vehicle performance which may make an inherently dangerous vehicle even more so. Because of it’s advanced tuning and control capabilities it allows the rider to make changes and modifications which may decrease fuel mileage and is capable of other modifications which could cause engine damage. Installation of this device may render a vehicle in non compliance with emissions laws, annual state inspections, factory or extended warranties and the use of this system is your consent that you understand and accept all of these advisements.
⚠️WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov