Core EXP 3.0 has been a favorite upgrade of ours for years and now you have the option to increase your Core EXP's performance with TorqDrive technology drive plates.
TorqDrive utilizes thin friction disk technology, increasing the number of disks in your clutch. This gives your clutch an extra boost and transfers more power to the rear wheel.
- TEC steel drive plate set.
- TorqDrive friction plate set.
Proven at the highest levels of racing, TorqDrive thin friction disk technology allows more disks to be installed in the pack decreasing slip and unlocking the full power of your engine. Whether you’re setting track records or shredding your favorite single track trails, the CX TorqDrive Upgrade Pack will give you the advantage you’re looking for.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- – Stronger drive throughout the power band – gain power without any expensive motor mods
- – Virtually eliminates clutch fade
- – Better starts and acceleration out of corners
- – Improved drive through the whoops
- – Increased clutch life
- – Additional friction disks provide an average of a 25% gain in torque capacity over stock, while reducing lever pull effort by an average of 10% (Figures vary by model)
- Better heat load capacity, less likely to warp a drive plate
- You must already have a Rekluse clutch installed on your bike, this is the upgrade drive and friction plate kit.
WHAT THE INDUSTRY IS SAYING
- “Dollar for dollar, this is the best performance product you can invest in your engine. The Rekluse TorqDrive clutch pack is the best $300 you can spend on a dirt bike. Aftermarket clutch parts are normally associated with durability. [This product] adds performance gains to the equation. We didn’t expect an aftermarket clutch to add power and performance to a bike. Then we tried TorqDrive from Rekluse.”
- – Donn Maeda, Editor in Chief, Transworld Motocross
- “I recently installed the new TorqDrive Clutch Pack into my student Ryan Smith’s YZ125. We noticed visible gains in the exits of his turns. I was so impressed on how the lever feel improved by giving a more positive actuation point. We had to adjust his starting technique to compensate for a stronger launch out of the gate.”
- – Gregg Albertson, Factory Mechanic/Racer/Coach
- “I’ve felt like previous clutches would slip towards the end of long races and after a full day at the practice track, but TorqDrive delivers distinct engagement and disengagement feel the whole time as if you installed a new clutch every ride. It is also the most comfortable and consistent feel at the lever out of any clutch I have ever run.”
- – Mitch Anderson, Pro2 Class WORCS and Big 6