NEW PRODUCT RELEASE SUMMER 2022
The OX-HYDRA BRAKE is an exciting new OX-BRAKE product that gives you full modulation and power! Why use it?
- The OX-HYDRA BRAKE is a stand-alone, auxiliary leaver operating the rear wheel brake system. Should this hydraulic system fail for any reason, you still have complete control of your OEM rear brake system as supplied by the Manufacture.
- The OX-HYDRA BRAKE comes to you ready to install, “NO BLEEDING required”, because this is done for you before it is shipped.
- Installing on a “2 Stroke systems” can be completed in 45 minutes. It is always a good idea to bleed your OEM rear brake system at least twice a riding season and perhaps even more frequently depending on how aggressive you ride. This would be a good time to bleed your rear master cylinder as it can affect the performance of Your LHRB.
- Because the OX-HYDRA BRAKE is stand-alone system, the brake fluid does not heat as the rear master cylinder fluid does under heavy use, therefore it will not fade as other systems can.
- Your fluid level in OX- HYDRA-BRAKE is not affected due to brake pad wear, again because the fluid in the HYDRA-BRAKE DOES NOT INTEGRATE WITH YOUR BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER.
- The Hayes hand lever cylinder allows you to obtain spare parts, should you require them, at or thru most good bicycle shops or online.
- Replacement or spare parts for OX-HYDRA-BRAKE, are available from OX-MOTORCYCLE Products, LLC
- Customer Support and Customer Service is always available.
2-STROKE: all 2003+ KTM 250-300 except Freeride
2-STROKE: all 2014+ Husqvarna 250-300 Brembo or Magura equipped.
4-STROKE: all 2003+ KTM 125-530
4-STROKE: all 2014+ Husqvarna 501
Pair the OX-Brake system to the Rekluse auto-clutch for the ultimate single track machine.
NOTE: This product is designed for closed course or off-road use ONLY, not designed or approved for use on public roads.
OX-Brake is a start-up company as a result of a new rider enhancement. After many years, (58 years) of off road riding and benefiting from other product development, I guess it was my time to contribute to the off road Rider, with a product to benefit the Rider.
After 1 ½ years of development and testing on several different motorcycles and Riders, the “OX-Brake” Auxiliary Brake was born. A new, simple concept for Left Hand Rear Braking.
Ox-Brake is a small company located in Colorado where there is some great single track riding in the Rocky Mountains. The trails consist of many different types of technical challenges, rocks, water, narrow trails, trails on ridges, steep vertical ascents, descents, switchbacks, and not to overlook, trees. Utah not being far from my home in Lakewood, CO also provides some excellent riding and different challenges. Those of us who have had the opportunity to ride in the MOAB, Utah area, also understand the need for good speed control, as well as what you do if you don’t make the hill, the engine shut is off and you have an Auto clutch. How do you control descent when you are sliding backward down the hill you did not make, the answer, “OX-Brake”.
Every product we produce contains, to our knowledge, the best available components, and cost is not a determining factor. The best components and workmanship are almost never the least expensive. We understand when it is time to ride, you do not want to be fixing something because it was produced with substandard parts, or not properly tested. When you are riding you want to rely on the product to be functional and dependable, you did not sign up to be a test rider for a product. We are committed to do these things for you.