Introducing the all new Rally Moto Kit V2.0
This is a true 100% bolt on RallyKit hand built in Colorado Springs USA to transform your 2017+ KTM or Husqvarna enduro motorcycle into a light weight rally race machine or a fully trimmed out adventure bike. The tower is easy to remove with a few bolts allowing you allow you to quickly switch between rally and enduro modes with minimal effort.
The MM Rally Moto Kit 2.0 is the result of development testing in the Dakar Rally with Ned Suesse completing the 5,500 mile event in 2012 event failure free.
The new for 17 V2.0 model is currently being raced through the US, Baja, Mexico, as well as the Dakar and other events around the globe.
The Rally Tower is a fully modular platform that can be customized into multiple configurations with a ton of custom accessories to build out the ultimate Race, Rally, ADV or Sport level set up.
- Made from waterjet cut 1/8" aluminum & Polycarbonate PBT components
- Hard Anodized black
- 100% bolt on installation (No welding, or cutting involved)
- Lightweight and rugged
- LED Lighting comes Plug and Ride for most all 2017+ KTM/HQV 350cc+ bikes
- Customizable mounting options for race accessories like roll charts and multiple GPS mounts
- Virtually an infintate number of ways to configure and customize
- Fully bolt on. Easily removable to go back to enduro mode
- Lights include the Squadron Sport (low beam) 3150 Lumens Squadron Pro (High Beam) 4900 Lumens [8050 Lumens Combined]
- Plug and Ride LEDs work with OEM light switch on bar
- USB3.0 dual sockets with integrated voltage regulator
- Clear KTM 450RR Faring with side fairings
- 2 Aux switches on top dash
- Key Relocation bracket
- Speedo relocation bracket and custom wire extensions for indicators
- Slide guide for front brake line
- Includes shipping US ground shipping
- ONLY for 2017+ FE and EXC 350, 450, 500, 501's
- Lifetime warranty on plastic components
- 2 year warranty on Aluminum plates
- Crash replacement warranty on all parts
- Currently no support for front turn signals
NOTE: $350.00 customizing fee for bikes equipped with the Acerbis 4+ gal tanks. **CALL BEFORE ORDERING**
**Optional PDM60 power distribution module with battery harness $260