Note - there's an almost infinite number of mounting configurations and combinations with this system and this listing is for the basic bar guard set up. If you want to add features or components call or email and we'll build you a quote with the exact set up you're after.
Paul Degarate of Highway Dirt Bikes has been designing and manufacturing some of the most innovatite and sught after bar guard and cockpit solutions available. Batch made by hand in Niwot Colorado these components are really design and functional works of art.
It's impossible to list all the available combinations and permutations that can be had with the HDB system, so lets start with the basic kit shown here for $160.00
A typical 'all the bells and whistles' set up will be somewhere in the $280-$340 range.
Standard base kit includes:
- 1 HDB 90X40mm bolt pattern Top Clamp for a stock or Scotts / BRP equipped bike. If you have a GPR stabilizer the bolt pattern will be 100x40mm and you should let us know that in the order notes or contact us prior to ordering.
- 2 HDB Ultimate Handguards™,
- 1 Pair of Swivels,
- 1 Pair of Plastic Shields,
- 2 - Big Bolts,
- 1 - 5/8-11 tap,
- 4 - 8mm x 35mm SHCS,
- 2 - 8mm x 30mm BHCS w/ washers,
- 2 - 8mm x 20mm BHCS w/ washers,
- 2 - 8mm x 40mm FHCS,
- 4 - 5mm x 16mm BHCS w/ washers,
Additional cost options that could be quoted include:
PHOTO NOTE: the *second* photo represents the standard base kit. All other photos are with optional add on dash components that can be quoted and added onto a basic bar system set up.
Please Note: Twin Wall or Steel handlebars are not supported with HDB threaded inserts, upgrading to aluminum handlebars is recommended.