The Athena GET ECU.
Oh yea kids, this is the one right here. This is the ECU / tuning device that lives up to all the hype.
There's a ton of great tuning and engine management products out there and we like, race, and sell them all. Each has it's strengths and merits. All are worthy of your bike. It's a great time to be in moto with all these great choices.
And when you're ready for the ultimate device - you're ready for the GET.
**CALL US AFTER ORDERING - WE NEED TO DISCUSS YOUR MAP CUSTOMIZATION.
Some shops sell this box with the same generic Athena base map in both map slots, and that's cool. The Athena base maps are great. So much better then stock. We do it a little bit differently - we interview you like you'd do with a suspension tuner to make sure the 'personality' of your bike is exactly the way you want it. Custom, unique, specific to you and your bike. That's the Taco Touch.
2018-2019 Kit Includes
GET RX1 ECU
WiFi Communication Module
2 Custom Tuned High-Performance Maps
2020 Kit Includes
Injector relocation bracket plate
- Built-in barometric pressure sensor adjusts fueling for elevation changes (EXCLUSIVE TO THE GET ECU)
- Most bikes will now start without the choke
- Lets your fuel injected two stroke run the way the engineers designed to before the European emission regs choked it out.
- Comes with 2 CUSTOM maps created specifically for you after a brief interview discussing how you use your bike and how you want it to perform.
- Easy plug and play installation, no programming or tuning required.
- WiFi into your bike to see diagnostic data, trouble codes, tune and modify the fueling and ignition of map 1 & 2 (EXCLUSIVE TO THE GET ECU)
- Fueling can be increased up to 30% and decreased 10% with the easy to use free smart phone app.
- Ignition can be adjusted -30 deg to +5 deg with the easy to use free smart phone app.
- The rev limiter can be increased up to 500 over stock with the easy to use free smart phone app.
- True traction control ready, not just a 'weak sauce' second map like other performance ECU's available or like on the stock KTM map switch. Requires optional traction control switch.
- The most widely used performance ECU on the race track. Used by almost all Super Cross teams and was on the winning bike of the most recent Baja 1000
- Wi-Fi Com ready; allows you to fine-tune engine parameters such as injection, ignition and rev limit using a smartphone or tablet
- Remote trouble shooting and repair capabilities. Send us a screen grab of your bike diagnostic screens and we can help you trouble shoot a problem and get you back riding.
MAPS: we've developed our maps with the assistance of Derek Harris of HP Racing Development - he's the dude who developed the 500 EXCF map for Athena USA and has more dyno hours than anyone outside of Athena themselves on these boxes - and very possibly more! He also helped Athena develop the Power Tuner App for Yamaha for their MX bikes. To say this guy knows Athena, the GET ECU's and the 250 and 300's is an understatement.
Pretty slick right?! Welcome to the future kids.
This device is for Closed Course Competition Use only.
Not Intended for Street Use! Does not conform to CARB / EPA laws and regulations and is not legal for use upon a highway. This controller is NOT California ON-ROAD approved for CARB E.O. D-654
Your order of this product is your consent of agreement to these terms. You agree to hold harmless Taco Moto Co. and Athena USA from any damages you may incur from the use of this product and you consent to the mandate that this device be installed on a closed course competition use only racing vehicle and will not be used on a regulated highway.
photo note: the pic of the dyno chart
Stock bike with reed cage removed and a slip on (dark blue)
The same bike with a Munn Racing reflashed ECU (light blue)
The GET ECU (green line)