The Dual .10 light is brightest enduro lamp in the world that fits in the stock mask producing 11,000 lumens at 100watts consumption.
- Plug and Play
- High and low beam
- Waterproof (IP67)
- Very durable casing made of aluminum PA6 i PA11
- Made in Poland of military grade components
- All CNC
- Race winning and Dakar proven
- LED type: 10x CREE® Xlight® XP-L 5000 K
- White color temperature: 5000K (daylight white)
One of the best warranties out there
- 3 year warranty
- If You change your bike between a KTM, BETA, SHERCO, HUSQVARNA, You can convert the lamp to fit any of these machines.
- We offer spare parts to repair lamps if damaged.
- KTM 690 2019
- KTM EXC 2014-2020
How it works:
Lamp has two modes of operation:
- Low beam - In this mode 2 diodes (one with wide and one with narrow optics) light up giving 5500 lumens at 50 watts.
- High beam - In this mode, all 5 diodes light up giving 11000 lumens at 100 watts.
- Lamp must be connected directly to the battery terminals and oem lamp connector with included harness.
You should verify if your bike has enough power capacity to power a 100 watt lamp.
Reverse polarisation protection
Voltage variation compensation
-40 - 65°C
Our lamps helped competitors to achieve top positions in such rallies as Baja, Dakar, Africa Eco Race