In full power, it draws over 100W, so unless You have modified stator, Your battery will die quick.
We recommend riding on low beam - (55W is the same amount of power that OEM bulb uses) and using full power occasionally.
Or just buy a Dual.5 - it gives enormous amount of light, is plug and play and will never need more energy then You bike can give.
- Brightest enduro lamp on the market- 11000 lumens
- Plug and Play
- High and low beam
- Waterproof (IP67)
- Very durable casing made of aluminum PA6 i PA11
- Made in Poland
- out of best quality materials
- All CNC
- Makes riding enduro at night comfortable, and faster during the day
One lamp for long time
- 3 year warranty
- If You change You bike for KTM, BETA, SHERCO, HUSQVARNA, You can convert Your lamp to fit new machine.
- We offer spare parts to repair lamps after physical damage.
- KTM 690 2019
- KTM EXC 2014-2019
How it works:
Lamp has two modes of operation:
- Short beam- In this mode 2 diodes (one with wide and one with narrow optics) light up giving 5500 lumens.
- Short + Long beam mode- In this mode, all 5 diodes light up giving 11000 lumens.
- Lamp must be connected directly to the battery terminals and oem lamp connector with included harness.
Reverse polarisation protection
Voltage variation compensation
-40 - 65°C
Our lamps helped competitors to achieve top positions in such rallies as Baja, Dakar, Africa Eco Race