BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL - INCLUDES TMC COMPLETE SMOG BUNDLE!
UP TO A $99 VALUE!
AiM Taipan ECU Plug & Play Engine Control Unit ships pre loaded with exclusive ready to ride Taco Moto Co. custom maps and parameters.
Eliminate the snatchy jerky throttle and hard to ride characteristics of the KTM dual sport machine and turn it into the bike it should be.
Taipan Key Features & Advanced Strategies
|Injection main alpha-n||Injection main speed-density|
|Injection crank correction||Pre-injection|
|Injection BAP Correction||Injection EWT Correction|
|Injection IAT Correction||Injector Battery Correction|
|Injector 2 option||Ignition BAP Correction|
|Ignition EWT Correction||Ignition IAT Correction|
|Ignition Opening Transient Correction||Ignition Closing Transient Correction|
|Launch Control||Injection Launch Control Main Table|
|Ignition Launch Control Main Table||Quick Shift Option|
|5 Level Traction Control||Made in Italy|
Traction Control Strategy
For each map, the ECU has a dedicated traction control main table.
For each map, the ECU has a dedicated launch control main table.
High Technology 32-bit Core
All maps make the bike almost stall proof and feature for feature the AiM wins hands down in a face off between it and the Vortex ecu with capabilities it can't match:
- Nearly stall proof performance
- Faster CPU clock speed
- More RAM for better data processing
- Better transition fueling and ignition management
- Newest most modern IC chips and electronics
- Produced by AIM Italy a leader in Formula 1 race technology and electronics
- 5 mode traction control
- Launch control capable
- Low, med and high fuel trim tuning
- Live altitude fuel trim compensation
- Alpha N and speed density fueling management profiles
- Data logging capabilities
- Quick shift capabilities
- Fully submersible waterproof
- Injector power monitoring and low voltage compensation correction strategy
- At 20,000 RPM the Taipan guarantees ignition precision to 1/10th of degree for throttle response and crispness like you haven’t experienced before.
- Second injector capable
- Some features require the optional AIM Map Switch
AiM Taipan ECU Plug & Play Engine Control Unit
- Two 0-5V analogue inputs sampled @ 1,000 Hz each, could be alternatively used as a switch to ground
- Second injector driver for high impedance saturated injectors (12Ω)
- One low side driver (1 A)
- Two CAN Bus, one for calibration purposes, one for expansions - (AiM handlebar switch, dataloggers, dash etc
- Three JST JWPF waterproof auxiliary connector
- Power consumption 150 mA
- Connectors: n. 1 JST 04T-JWPF-VSLE-S Connector
- n. 1 JST 08R-JWPF-VSLE-D Connector
- n. 1 JST 04R-JWPF-VSLE-S Connector
- n. 1 33 pin male Connector
- Body: PA6 + 30% glass fiber
- Dimensions: 89.4 x 75.4 x 29.3mm
- Waterproof: IP67
- Weight: 260g
I received the Taipan ECU with the Taco Moto maps and I'm happy to report that my bike runs the best it's ever ran! Fantastic job thank you very much greatly appreciated😃👍🤛”
Shane H., 21’ Honda CRF 450RL
“You guys were right. This bike does it all!
This thing is amazing on any kind of dirt especially a flowing 50” trail. Absolutely phenomenal.
AIM ECU (Taco Moto), Pro Moto Billet end cap, and Rekluse transformed this from an excellent bike, into such a rideable and amazingly capable bike.
Quinn D, 22 Husqvarna FE501
This device is for Closed Course Competition Use only.
Not Intended for Street Use! Does not conform to CARB / EPA laws and regulations and is not legal for highway use.
Your order of this product is your consent of agreement to these terms. You agree to hold harmless Taco Moto Co. and AIM Sportline from any damages you may incur from the use of this product and you consent to the mandate that this device be installed on a closed course competition use only racing vehicle and will not be used on a regulated highway.