EarthX ETX12A High-Performance Powersports Lithium Battery
- Made in the USA. Why it matters:
- Superior craftmanship; rigorously tested; high-quality parts.
- Built in BMS
- Extremely light weight, 70-80% lighter than lead acid batteries.
- Very low self-discharge rate, it can hold a charge for the entire off-season (over six months) except in bikes with continuous draws such as a Harley.
- Environmentally friendly, no hazardous lead or acid, non poisonous, non-toxic.
- 4,000 charge cycle life versus 350 charge cycle life of a lead acid battery. Can last up to eight years!
- Maintenance free.
- Fast charging (as little as 30 minutes).
- Higher voltage while cranking means faster starts.
- Wide operating temperature range, will not freeze or boil.
- 51 Watt hour
|BM Part #:
|Cold Cranking Amps:
||135 CCA / 220 PCA
||2 Year Factory Direct